European Commission published a specific Call for Proposals for European cooperation projects related to the European Year of Cultural Heritage 2018 (EYCH 2018).
The main objective of the EYCH2018, is to encourage the sharing and appreciation of Europe’s cultural heritage as a shared resource, to raise awareness of common history and values, and to reinforce a sense of belonging to a common European space.
Eligible applicants must be European cultural operators active in the cultural and creative sectors and legally established in one of the countries participating in the Culture Sub-programme. The project leader must have had a legal personality for at least 2 years on the date of the deadline for submission of applications and be able to demonstrate its existence as a legal person.
The following types of entities are not eligible as project leader:
– Higher education institutions (including but not limited to Universities) and related research oriented foundations, associations or organisations;
– Research institutions and/or organisations, foundations or associations working in the research field;
– Tourism organisations and/or associations.
Eligible projects must:
– have a maximum duration of 24 months (eligibility period);
– the EU grant requested cannot be more than EUR 200 000, representing maximum 60% of the total eligible costs; furthermore, the projects shall involve a project leader and at least two other partners having their legal seat in at least three different countries taking part in the Creative Europe – Culture Sub-programme. Either the project leader or one of the partners must have its legal seat in one of the eligible countries referred to herein;
The total budget for this Call for Proposals is estimated at EUR 5 million. Applications must be submitted to and received by the Executive Agency (EACEA) using the online application form (eForm) no later than 22/11/2017 at 12.00 CET/CEST (noon/Midday Brussels time).
More info at: email@example.com