The Interreg Europe third call for project proposals, is officially open from 1st of March to 30th of June 2017.
The following organisations are eligible to receive ERDF or Norwegian funding.
– Public authorities,
– Public law bodies (bodies governed by public law),
– Private non-profit bodies (cannot take on the role of lead partner).
Applicants are invited to submit their project application under one of the specific objectives listed below.
– Strengthening research, technological development and innovation
– Enhancing the competitiveness of SMEs
– Supporting the shift towards a low-carbon economy in all sectors
– Protecting the environment and promoting resource efficiency
Projects have to involve partners from at least three countries, of which at least two partners must be from EU Member States and financed by the Interreg Europe programme. The eligible Interreg Europe cooperation area covers the whole territory of the European Union with its 28 Member States, including insular and outermost areas. In addition, Norway and Switzerland are full members of the programme and organisations from these countries are welcome to participate in projects (organisations from Switzerland cannot be lead partners). Partners from other countries can participate at their own costs.
More information and the Application Pack are available at www.interregeurope.eu